Re: [ptp-user] synchronize project error: path spec 'Automatic' did not match any file(s) known to git.

Hi

It looks like the Git command is not being parsed correctly.

What version of Git is on the remote server and what is the path to Git?
Find out by running these commands on the remote server:
> git --version
> which git

Also, does the project path on the remote server have spaces or special characters?

John