Re: [ptp-user] Synchronized project over multi-hop SSH, no SSH tunnel

My apologies if I am missing something, but how would having a separate sync and build configuration help with getting through the intermediate node to the internal node?  Also, I am assuming that even if there is a separate build configuration, it would be using the same connection abstraction to submit the build commands to the remote machine, so I would still have to resolve the original issue.

Rocky