Re: [ptp-user] mpirun in a different directory

I solved it adding the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable with the corresponding openmpi library directories. I think my confusion came because I had specified the same library directories in my .bashrc file and I had launched eclipse from a terminal. How is that eclipse doesn't see those environment variables I set in my .bashrc file?