Re: [ptp-user] How do I keep projects separate?

Beth, I've been messing with this, but "Open Call Hierarchy" searches the entire workspace and returns every instance of the function in every file in every working set I have, not just the current working set or the relevant repository (which means it shows it as being called from files that aren't actually calling the version I'm working on).

-JPS