[ptp-user] How do I keep projects separate?

I tend to have multiple tickets open at once, so I have several instances of the same repository, each in different folders. So I have one called "converge-features," and another called "converge-bugfixes." If I am working in converge-features, move my cursor to a function, and do Ctrl-Alt-H to see where it's being called from, it lists every instance of the function in *both* projects. I want it to only look in converge-features. How do I make it do this?

--

Joshua Strodtbeck, PhD | Senior Research Engineer

Convergent Science

O: (608) 831-3811

Never make a mesh again!

Back to the top