[ptp-user] PTP with TAU

Greetings!

I have a question about TAU profiling with Eclipse PTP.
Here in RIKEN AICS we have a small Fujitsu supercomputer FX10 with RHEL 6.1. Tau 2.23.1 is installed in my home directory, and I can profile projects manually with Tau.
Now I want to use Tau from Eclipse PTP.
I included environment settings for Tau in my .bashrc file:

export PKG=/home/peterbryz
export TAUDIR=$PKG/tau-2.23.1
export TAU=$TAUDIR/sparc64fx/lib
export PATH=/opt/FJSVfxlang/1.2.1/util/bin:$PATH
export PATH=/opt/FJSVfxlang/1.2.1/bin:$PATH
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/FJSVfxlang/1.2.1/lib64:$PATH
export PATH=$TAUDIR/sparc64fx/bin:$PATH

I try to follow instructions from this tutorial : http://wiki.eclipse.org/images/2/20/Ptp-xsede2013.pdf   I have upgraded to Luna, but I had similar issues with previous Eclipse version also.

I have created  a simple C MPI project in Eclipse. When I try to profile it, it just runs on FX10, but I see no profiles.

One more thing (irrelevant to profiling): submitting job progress never reaches 100%. It stops at about 70% and freezes forever. I had the same problem with earlier version - Kepler also.

Here is a screencast I made trying to profile my sample project:     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnI1CeOW50s

Any help would be most welcome!

Kind reagards,
Peter Bryzgalov