Re: [ptp-user] Problem with SDM - Invalid routing file size

No, 8.0 is already finalized.  It will be available, in the big yearly eclipse simultaneous release, on Friday June 27.
We could do an 8.0.1 release fairly soon after that. Or you could easily install a more recent build yourself on top of 8.0

If you want to try 8.0 + the fix sooner, let me know and I'll tell you how to assemble the parts :)

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts