Re: [ptp-user] Problem with SDM - Invalid routing file size

Hi again,

Thanks for the prompt reply and fix! Sorry again I am not sure how to reply correctly to the messages so they appear in the same thread (I am receiving digests).

So this will be in the Eclipse 4.4 / PTP 8.0 release on June 27?

Could this bug also be the reason why it was looking for SDM in /usr/local/bin although I ticked the checkbox to use the one installed from within Eclipse? I had to download it separately and move it there.

Cheers,
Valentin

Back to the top