[ptp-user] Make errors: no rule to make target 'all'. Stop

Hi, all. I meet the problem about the Build.

When I build the Fortran program on my local machine, I can click Project -> Properties -> C/C++ Build -> Behavior -> Leave Build (Incremental Build) checked and remove 'all' from the text box next to Build to avoid the Build error.

However, when I try to use the synchronized Fortran project on the Lonestar, it will have this error. What should I do if I want to build this project?

Best,

Chao

Back to the top