Re: [ptp-user] problems to setu up an eclipse synchronized project

Do you just want a synchronized project, to build with the remote windows compiler, or do you want to launch/monitor/debug parallel applications?
Officially Windows is not supported as a remote target platform.
But what do you want to do?

Others can probably tell exactly what the error message you are seeing is telling you.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/release_notes/8.0#Components_and_Pre-Requisites
   Supported remote OS's are Linux, Mac, Unix
   For Git: For 8.0 (released later this month( it will require Git 1.7, but I believe 1.6 is OK for PTP 7.0 (current stable release)
Release notes including pre-reqs for older versions are at https://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/release_notes

>Eclipse: Version: 3.7.2

>                PTP 5.0

>                CDT Version: 8.0.2.201202111925

That is a *very* old version of PTP.

(Depending on what you want to do...) Can you try with a more recent release? 7.0.x or 8.0.x best - 8.0.x the best, support will be the most readily available as we are still doing active development on that.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts