[ptp-user] synchronize project with git submodule

Hello,

I have a C/C++ project under git. This project has some git sub-
modules. I tried to convert this C project into a Synchronized C
Project but I cannot:

1- synchronize the git repository (not important)

I tried with the filter by setting "include /.git/" but without success

2- synchronize the git submodules (important)

Am I doing something wrong? Or, is it impossible to do?
I didn't find any documentation about this.

Thank you

--
Federico Vaga

Back to the top