Re: [ptp-user] [syncronized projects] - Default Configuration

Hi

The wizard currently just selects the first remote build configuration found to
be the default. I agree that Debug should be the default and will file a bug report.

Regarding the includes, I assume you mean that the remote includes are NOT
listed under the "include" folder, correct? If so, then this is also a bug.

Thanks for the feedback!
John