From: ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Christoph Pospiech <Christoph.Pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2014 6:16 PM
To: ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ptp-user] Does anyone use PTP on the STAMPEDE.TACC machine?

On Monday, April 14, 2014 18:26:44 "Zhang, Chao" <czhang@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Another problem is that I click the run configurations. On the "Resources ->

> Target System Configuration" , there are lots of choices. But there is no

> something like "stampede.tacc". Does it mean I cannot use PTP on the

> stampede cluster??

Chao,

among the list of run configurations there are some site specific ones. If there is no special TACC setup, there are still generic setups. Not sure what best to use for mvapich2. I would try with mpich2 and tweak it to my needs - unless I needs some support for a batch system anyway.

...And if all else fails, there is still "Remote generic interactive" which lets you execute a script of your choice on the remote system.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech

High Performance & Parallel Computing

Phone: +49-351 86269826

Mobile: +49-171-765 5871

E-Mail: christoph.pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx

IBM Deutschland GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter

Geschäftsführung: Martina Koederitz (Vorsitzende), Reinhard Reschke, Dieter Scholz, Gregor Pillen, Christian Noll, Ivo Koerner

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14562 / WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

Back to the top