Re: [ptp-user] Parallel debugger (local SDM) stopped working after 7.0.3 to 7.0.5 update

Ugh, sorry about that. I’ll need to fix the problem in a 7.0.6 release.

In the interim, you can fix it yourself as follows.

1. Edit $HOME/.eclipsesettings/rms/OPENMPI/start_job.pl
2. Change line 123:

	if (exists $ENV{'PTP_DEBUG_START_MASTER'}) {

to:

	if (1) {

3. Save the file and try to debug.

Greg