Re: [ptp-user] job submit failed

I didn’t manage to fix this on my own, if anyone has any suggestions of what I might try, I’d be most grateful.

Thanks

JB

From: <Biddiscombe>, cscs <biddisco@xxxxxxx<mailto:biddisco@xxxxxxx>>
Date: Thursday 10 April 2014 12:38
To: "ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>" <ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [ptp-user] job submit failed

Hello

When I submit a job using generic slurm serrings, it tells me
“unable to open file. eclipsettings XXXXXX” Job Submit Failed.

If I copy the script that is generated from the dialog and submit it on the machine, it runs just fine.

What should I look for to get past the error?

Thanks

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                        email:biddisco @.at.@ cscs.ch