[ptp-user] Parallel debugger (local SDM) stopped working after 7.0.3 to 7.0.5 update

I have just updated PTP from 7.0.3 to 7.0.5 - updated the Eclipse plugin
via "Check for updates", dowloaded new SDM version form the website
(7.0.5.201404110147), built it and installed in my path (/usr/local/bin).

My setup was OK with 7.0.3, I actually used it a few minutes before the
update. After the update, when I try to run a local parallel debug
session, it hangs at "Operation in progress...". Console shows: "#PTP
job_id=11110".

The sdm and gdm processes are launched, routing file is written and
contains correct hostname, there is no firewall running.

Thanks for any ideas on what to check, or how to debug the debugger :-)

Jiri