[ptp-user] Does anyone use PTP on the STAMPEDE.TACC mechine?

Hi, all:

I am new here. Does anyone use PTP on stampede.tacc.utexas.edu?

I follow the instructions on the <Developing Scientific Application with the IBM Parallel Environment Developer Edition>. But I cannot build my project. There is something wrong with the "Manage Synchronize Configurations".

It shows that:

15:11:01 **** Incremental Build of configuration Default for project shallow3 ****
make all

**** Environment configuration script temporarily stored in /tmp/ptpscript_8XLs8N ****
module purge >/dev/null 2>&1
module load TACC-paths
module load cluster-paths
module load mvapich2/1.9a2

Lmod has detected the following error:
module load TACC
The following module(s) are completely unknown: "mvapich2/1.9a2"

module load Linux
module load intel/13.0.2.146
module load cluster
make all
ifort -o 2d.exe -O3 -g 2D_grid.f90
> Shell Completed (exit code = 0)

"mvapich2/1.9a2" is in the STAMPEDE. If I change "mvapich2/1.9a2" to "impi". It still shows the same problem.

Another problem is that I click the run configurations. On the "Resources -> Target System Configuration" , there are lots of choices. But there is no something like "stampede.tacc". Does it mean I cannot use PTP on the stampede cluster?

Best wishes,

Chao

Back to the top