Re: [ptp-user] [remote debugging] - SDM and new architectures

You can still build the SDM from source and install the executable in a known location. On the launch configuration debugger tab, uncheck the “Use built-in SDM…” option, then specify the path to the location of your custom sdm.

The SDM source is available from the update site:

Regards,
Greg