[ptp-user] ptp synchronized projects

Hi all,
I am struggling with synchronized projects.
typically i start out with a local C++ project using gcc toolchain. once
it works i want to run tests on our hpc cluster, using different
compilers and libraries.
if i convert my local c++ project to a synchronized project, the
Debug/Release configurations are kept. but if i build them they are
build both locally and remotely a nice feature, but not exactly what i
want. I'd rather have local and remote configuration which can specify
their own compiler, paths etc...
how can i add such configurations? i typically also need to make the
remote compiler and libraries available through module load commands.
kindest regards,
bert

Back to the top