Re: [ptp-user] PTP and performance tools

Greetings,
The checkboxes above the makefile selection box limited the shown makefiles to those that include the checked options. Try unchecking all of the checkboxes and see if your makefile is getting excluded. If that doesn't work make sure that running 'which pprof' on the command line finds the pprof installed in your TAU bin directory and that the lib directory next door to that bin directory contains your Makefile.tau-<etc> files. If that is all set up properly than Eclipse isn't getting your path for some reason. Let me know if that's the case and I'll take a deeper look.
Regards,
Wyatt