Re: [ptp-user] PTP and performance tools

Hi,
I have a question about ETFw.
I am doing a very basic test with the following XML:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<toolset.01>
<tool name="echo">
<execute>
<utility command="echo">
<argument value="hello" />
<argument value="world" />
</utility>
</execute>
</tool>
</toolset.01>

I have added the file to External Tools in Eclipse preferences:

Then I open Profile Configurations for a synchronised Fortran project, but do not see the new tool there:

What am I doing wrong?

I have yet another question.
Trying to test profiling with TAU, following this tutorial: http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/tutorials/XSEDE2013
Job is started on the target system, but then finishes with an error:

+ mpiexec /volume/home/peterbryz/Himeno_test/himenoBMTxp
jwe0001a pause
jwe0001a pause
jwe0001a pause
jwe0001a pause
jwe0001a pause
jwe0001a pause
jwe0001a pause
jwe0001a pause
[ERR.] PLE 0014 plexec The process terminated abnormally.(rank=0)(nid=0xff01006c)(exitstatus=0)(CODE=2032,1966080,0)
[ERR.] PLE             The program that the user specified may be illegal or inaccessible on the node.(nid=0xff01006c)

Here are my profiling settings:

Kind regards,
Peter