Re: [ptp-user] debug a shared library

Hi Denis,

Just to clarify, you’re trying to debug a shared library using the "C/C++ Application” launch configuration. Is that correct? If so, then you need to direct this question to the CDT project rather than the PTP project. The CDT forum for user related questions is here: http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=80

Regards,
Greg