Re: [ptp-user] parallel debug STL Container

Marco,

I’ve taken a look at your code. Unfortunately the debugger does not support displaying STL containers (either natively or using python in this way). Although I couldn’t repeat the exact issue, I’d say the segmentation fault is because of the use of the python pretty printer. This would be a nice feature to have, but the way the debugger works currently with it’s own data types precludes this.

Regards,
Greg