Re: [ptp-user] Issues with remote includes and remote indexing

Yikes! I put this together in a rush.. Even if I fix the semicolons I still see:

Tue Feb 18 10:03:28 EST 2014
DEBUG CDTMiner: Error while parsing /ext1/esmolens/FMW/FH/TEST/src/libClasses/A.h.
Tue Feb 18 10:03:28 EST 2014
DEBUG CDTMiner: Indexer: parsing /ext1/esmolens/FMW/FH/TEST/src/libClasses/A.cc
Tue Feb 18 10:03:28 EST 2014
DEBUG CDTMiner: No include guard in /ext1/esmolens/FMW/FH/TEST/src/libClasses/A.h
Tue Feb 18 10:03:28 EST 2014
DEBUG CDTMiner: Parse 24: 4ms
Tue Feb 18 10:03:28 EST 2014
DEBUG CDTMiner: Ambiguity resolution : 1ms
Tue Feb 18 10:03:28 EST 2014
DEBUG CDTMiner: Error while parsing /ext1/esmolens/FMW/FH/TEST/src/libClasses/A.cc.
Tue Feb 18 10:03:28 EST 2014
DEBUG CDTMiner: Indexer: parsing /ext1/esmolens/FMW/FH/TEST/src/Main/main.cc

Does the rdt-server use any resources (other than Java, I'm running version 1.6.0_25) from the system on which it runs?