Re: [ptp-user] synchronization trouble

Thanks for the tips. Unfortunately I had major problems when I wiped my local copy to try to force things to get resynced and it deleted everything remotely for me (lovely).

After restoring from backups, I can't get eclipse to work now. I've updated my kepler from the ptp nightly site, but when I try to create a new remote project
the Remote Tools DStore Server runs and runs and never completes. I've tried wiping my entire workspace, removing any .DStore files from everywhere I can find them and recreating from clean (including al connections etc), but I can't create use my projects as they won't synchronize until this DStore thing finishes (there is no synchronize option in the menus).

Short of uninstalling eclipse and restarting I don't know what to do. Any more advice?

thanks

JB