[ptp-user] December PTP User call demo videos are available

The Readytalk recordings of last month's PTP User web conference call are now available:
See http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/PTP_User_Meetings#December_3.2C_2013

I have split the videos into two parts.  The links are available on the link above, but here they are too:

1. Part 1, Intro and Dave Hudak, OSC - Eclipse Starter Kit at OSU for HPC http://cc.readytalk.com/play?id=6y7wre
2. Part 2, John Eblen, ORNL - Synchronized Projects with multiple remote target machines  http://cc.readytalk.com/play?id=d3s034

The video is much better quality than some of us experienced watching in real-time, so if you had trouble
viewing the web-conference last month, I encourage you to re-view it here.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts

Back to the top