Re: [ptp-user] error while loading shared libraries: libimf.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

On 01/15/2014 01:07 PM, Hamid Hamraz wrote:

Hi David,

I grabbed the LD_LIBRARY_PATH value from the server, and put that as you advised.

Here is the script produced by Eclipse:

#!/bin/bash
#SBATCH --workdir=/home/sha264/mpi_test
#SBATCH --job-name=ptp_sbatch
#SBATCH --nodes=2
#SBATCH --partition=debug
#SBATCH --time=00:01:00
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/share/cluster/RHEL6.2/x86_64/apps/openmpi/1.6.2/lib:/share/cluster/RHEL6.2/x86_64/apps/intel/ict/composer_xe_2013.0.079/compiler/lib/intel64:/share/cluster/RHEL6.2/x86_64/apps/intel/ict/composer_xe_2013.0.079/mkl/lib/intel64"
# Set mpirun arguments
NP="-np 4"
CWD="-cwd /home/sha264/mpi_test"
if [ "" = "--reboot" ]; then
    REBOOT="-reboot"
fi
MPI_ARGS="${NP} ${MODE} ${CWD} ${MAPFILE} ${LABEL} ${REBOOT} ${VERBOSE} ${TRACE} ${CONFIG}"
# Set mpirun environment variables
MPI_ENV="-env_all"
COMMAND="mpirun ${MPI_ARGS} ${MPI_ENV} /home/sha264/mpi_test/hello "
cd /home/sha264/mpi_test
${COMMAND}
BTW, Eclipse complains:

Problem Occurred
'Launching DLXHello' has encountered a problem.
sbatch Exited with value: 1
sbatch: error: Batch job submission failed: Node count
specification invalid
Job Submit Failed

Do you have any advice?

BTW, the working script I wrote manually looks like:

#!/bin/bash

#SBATCH -n 4

#SBATCH -t 00:01:00

#SBATCH -J hello_job