Re: [ptp-user] error while loading shared libraries: libimf.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

On 01/14/2014 03:31 PM, Hamid Hamraz wrote:
Hello List,

I am running Eclipse and PTP on Windows and trying to develop a remote MPI project. So far, I could compile my hello world C file and get the executable. BTW, I couldn't have been able to run the executable on the remote server. I keep receiving:

mpirun: error while loading shared libraries: libimf.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

which is related to the PATH environment variable. Looking online resources, I am advised to set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH. However, I don't know where on Eclipse I should set that and to what value should it be set. I appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Hamid Hamraz