[ptp-user] PTP Hackathon in Baton Rouge

Baton Rouge would like to host a PTP hackathon, an event where we get together and work intensively for 2 days on fixing bugs and making PTP better. The venue will be CCT's new building, the Digital Media Center (http://laetc.com/louisiana-digital-media-center/). Hotel space is available at Lod Cook (.8 miles away, longish walking distance http://www.thecookhotel.com/). Crawfish should still be in season during the dates, in case you're partial to our local dish. If you are interested in participating, please let us know what days are available, using the doodle poll below.

http://www.doodle.com/bis9hf2qp7s78g3a

Cheers,
Steve

Back to the top