[ptp-user] Ideas for next ptp-user call (Wed Jan 22, 1pm ET)

The next PTP user's call is Wednesday January 22, 2014.  (4th Wednesday of each month, 1pm ET)
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/PTP_User_Meetings

New Year's Resolution: that we do a better job at consistently having these calls, with content of interest to our users!
And I plan to help.  Or nag, as the case may be.

I'm soliciting ideas, so please let me know, or reply to this list, if you have a request for something you'd like
a demo of in PTP, a topic for discussion or questions, etc.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
NCSA Advanced Application Support  (aka tibbitts@xxxxxxxxxxxx)

Back to the top