[ptp-user] synchronised project

Hi all,

I am trying to figure out how to get synchronised projects working… I created a Hello world C++ synchronized project with two local (Debug/Release) configurations and two remote configurations (Debug/Release).
first tried to build the local Debug version. didn’t work, but after switching the current builder from sync builder to Gnu Make builder it built fine. However no “binaries” entry is created under my project as is the case for an ordinary local c++ project. when i try to debug  eclipse complains: Program is not a recognized executable.
it is probably some setting that is wrong somewhere, but i have no clue.
is there a way to see what exqctly eclipse is attempting to do to understand what is going on?

many thanks in advance!

Back to the top