Re: [ptp-user] The statements of current eclipse problems

Thanks for the feedback and comments!

You are correct. In step (f) the new set should contain processes 8 & 9, so this appears to be a bug. Please open a bugzilla entry on this.

Parallel breakpoints are not persisted because the number of processes in each launch can change, so the process sets become invalid. e.g. If your new launch was only 7 processes, then Group1 is no longer valid, since it contains processes 8 & 9. For the same reason, process sets are not persisted either. Global breakpoints were added to partly overcome this problem, since they apply to any number of processes. These breakpoints should be persisted between runs.

If you have suggestions on a better way to handle process sets or breakpoints, please consider opening a feature request.

Thanks,
Greg