Re: [ptp-user] The statements of current eclipse problems

2 Problems:
The 1st is, when I switch my processes set in the "Parallel Debug View",
  the "Debug View" gives wrong information about the processes from current
  set. Let me explain that:
 a) I started a remote debug session with 10 process:
 b) I selected 4 processes and created a new set called "Group1":
Inline image 2
 c) Switch current set to the set "Group1", and I registered the 4th process whose "Index Number" seems to be 9:
Inline image 3
 d) Now the "Debug View" displayed the stack information of the "Index9" process:
Inline image 4
 e) Here, I selected the 3rd and 4th processes of the set "Group1", which should be "Index8 & Index9" respectively:
Inline image 5
 f) And I created a new set named "Group2FromGroup1", well, there seemed a confused problem came out: (The expected "Index9" change to "Index3" NOW!)
Inline image 6
 g) Now I registered the "Index3" process from preceding operation and switch back to the Root set, and there came the unexpected "Index3" process, there!)
Inline image 7
 Well, this seems the "Index Number" born relative when I create a new set. But this would confuse the users, doesn't it?

2nd, the history property of "Breakpoints View" is useless ( when I
  start/restart a new debug session, all the breakpoints I used last time
  can neither work nor be active again, and why they just keeps there? ).
  By the way, when I import my saved/exported breakpoints, they all lose
  their own related processes set property and become inactive, what does
  import/export operations function? Is it my problem?
Inline image 8

Back to the top