Re: [ptp-user] Problems with unrecognizable MPI variables and functions

Hi Joshua,

Could you be a bit more specific about which include paths to set? I want to do that so it is included in every new MPI project without the need to manually set paths again and again for every new project.

Also note that I develop and test my project only one my (single) computer.

Thanks in advance,

Bogdan