[ptp-user] error in run configurations with open mpi in eclipse-kepler

I have created a simple Open MPI project from default list ("MPI Pi C Project") using eclipse-kepler and PTP tools 7 (both latest). The project builds without any errors, and if I click on run, the output is also shown. However, when I configure project through "Run Configurations", and then press on "run" button, it gives me this error:

"Can't open perl script "C:/Documents": No such file or directory".

I tried my best to find out the reason of this error. At least in the "Path" variable, there is no path that contains "C:/Documents". My project folder path is D:\cygwin\home\myfirstmpi

I am working on windows xp, with cygwin installed. The perl is also installed with cygwin, and working. Thank you in advance.

Back to the top