[ptp-user] CANCEL today's PTP-User call

Dear Colleagues,

I need to cancel today’s PTP-user call, this month has been far too busy to pull together a quality agenda unfortunately.  Looking ahead I see that the November and December calls are scheduled either adjacent or coincident with holidays, I’d like to see if there is a preference to scheduling a special call on either December 4 or 18 (as well as any suggested topics).  Please let me know –

Thanks, and sorry for the cancellation –

Jay

Back to the top