Re: [ptp-user] Problems with running resource manager

Beth,

Thanks for you quick answer. I just realized that my Eclipse (3.8) version was obsolete (as well as my PTP version (4.3)).

It was the version downloaded from Ubuntu software center. I changed my Eclipse version to 4.3 (Kepler) as well as PTP
tools to (7.0.3), and now everything works fine.

Thanks once again,

Bogdan