Re: [ptp-user] Arch help

Use New > C++ Project, then choose "Empty Project" from the "Project type" list. Make sure you select a toolchain that suits your system (I used MacOSX GCC). I also had to modify the build settings under project properties and C/C++ Build > Settings. I added "-fopenmp" to the end of the "Other flags" field on the GCC C++ Compiler > Miscellaneous settings, and to the "Linker flags"  of the MacOS X C++ Linker  > Miscellaneous settings.

You can also use "OpenMP Empty C Project" for the project type, but you still need add the "-fopenmp" setting. I also had to change the linker to use "g++" instead of "gcc" which looks like a bug.

The setup should be pretty much the same for Linux, except you would choose "Linux GCC" for the toolchain.

When I run the program, I get a whole lot of output like the following. I have no idea if it is correct or not.

c[d[00]=]=0
22.35
d[1c[]=135.025]=
24.85