Re: [ptp-user] Remote indexing question

Since this is windows specific, I'm wondering if it is a problem with the way UNC paths are recognized. Can you try using \\connection/path/to/include (i.e. with two backslashes rather than two forward slashes)? If that doesn't work, try using backslashes instead of forward slashes in the rest of the path as well.

Greg