[ptp-user] Remote indexing question

Hi All,

My student and I are working with a very simple MPI project - one file, basically hello world.  Set up a remote include path using "CDT User Setting Entries" under "Preprocessor Include Paths"

I am using a Mac and he is using Windows.  Both running the latest versions of eclipse.  But, the Windows version's indexer is not finding some symbols from mpi.h (MPI_MAX_PROCESSOR_NAME, MPI_STATUS, MPI_COMM_WORLD, MPI_INT, MPI_CHAR), which I can see in the project explorer when expanding the mpi.h file.

On the mac, all of those symbols are resolved.  Has anyone seen anything like this?

Thanks,
Dave
---
David E. Hudak, Ph.D.          dhudak@xxxxxxx