Re: [ptp-user] Remote synchronization on kepler

On Wednesday, August 21, 2013 12:00:07Christoph Pospiech wrote:

> Hi,

> I am sure I had a synchronized project up an running on this host before -

> with iuno.

> Now with kepler, I am getting the following message.

> An internal error occurred during: "Remote Synchronization".

> com.jcraft.jsch.SftpProgressMonitor

> The remote target directory is created and also the remote .ptp-sync

> Any hints on how to narrow in on that error ?

Hi,

I got remote remote synchronization with this host going - after stripping the remote ~/.bashrc to the bare minimum. Apparently, my old .bashrc contains something that makes PTP hick up.

I think we can close this thread. If I ever find out what made PTP hick up, I will post it here.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech

High Performance & Parallel Computing

Phone: +49-351 86269826

Mobile: +49-171-765 5871

E-Mail: christoph.pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx

IBM Deutschland GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter

Geschäftsführung: Martina Koederitz (Vorsitzende), Reinhard Reschke, Dieter Scholz, Gregor Pillen, Christian Noll, Ivo Koerner

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14562 / WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

Back to the top