[ptp-user] kepler - display output from all processes in a console view

To who it may concern,

I’m trying to run a openmpi application using eclipse kepler but I cannot see any output (messages, infos, etc) in the console view. Only when I stop or kill the program, I’m able to see what was being produced as output.

However when I run the same program using the terminal it works fine.

Question… why I cannot see the same outputs inside the eclipse IDE?

Any idea??

Many thanks,

Cesar

***********************************

Cesar Celis, BScEng MSc PhD

Research Project Coordinator

Mechanical Engineering Department/EDCTC

Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro

Rua Marques de Sao Vicente, 225

RJ 22453-900, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

T. +55 21 3527 1641

C. +55 21 9437 0723