[ptp-user] topics for User and Developer meeting (Sept 13/14)

Dear Parallel Tools Users and Developers –

I’m putting together an agenda for our User and Developer meeting near Chicago Ohare International Airport on September 13 and 14, 2013 (registration will open soon) – I’m looking for topics that you would like to discuss, in particular, from our user community, some suggestions would include:

·         Interesting things that you’ve been able to accomplish with Eclipse PTP

·         Things you’d like to accomplish but can’t quite accomplish with Eclipse PTP

·         Topics you would like updates on as a user – new features, etc – that need a more in-depth presentation and discussion

·         Development priorities for the Luna release of PTP

·         Process improvements for PTP(?)

·         Testing

·

Thanks,

Jay