Re: [ptp-user] Failed to create control for the dynamic tab "Basic Optoins"

Ted,

Debugging is not supported with MPICH2, only with Open MPI.

Can you verify that the org.eclipse.ptp.debug.sdm feature is installed? Go to Eclipse>About Eclipse, then click on the Installation Details button and then the Features tab.

Regards,
Greg