Re: [ptp-user] Can't get indexer to work

So, I finally got this to work, and the sync thing helped me figure out what to do.

I had to click on Project Properties > C/C++ General> Indexer
then choose "Enable Project Specific Settings"
then enable "Use active build configuration"

If I do those things, then set the path in
Project Properties > C/C++ General> Preprocessor Include Paths, Macros, etc.

Then it finds it.

Cheers,
Steve