Re: [ptp-user] HELP!!! Synchronized Error!!!

This looks like a new, unknown upgrade problem, though, having to do with global preferences rather than individual projects. That is why I asked how the Kepler 7.0 installation was created. Did you start with a Juno version and upgrade it to Kepler or did you download Kepler from the Eclipse downloads page? Is the workspace used for Kepler one that was previously used by Juno? The error message suggests that Kepler is attempting to read preference settings from a previous Juno installation.

John