Re: [ptp-user] Can't get indexer to work

OK, so I set

   Synchronize > Set Active > queenbee

That should use the remote includes, shouldn't it?

When I build, I set the path in "Paths & Symbols" to

  /usr/local/packages/cp2k/prereqs/mpich2/1.4.1p1/gcc-4.3.2/include

And it builds (I also set the library paths, etc. but nevermind those
for now). If I put "//queenbee" in front of the path above, it fails as you expect.

If I then put

  //queenbee/usr/local/packages/cp2k/prereqs/mpich2/1.4.1p1/gcc-4.3.2/include

in preprocessor symbols, I should be able to press F3 and go into the file.
Except I can't. It says it can't find mpi.h. What else could I be doing wrong?

Cheers,
Steve