Re: [ptp-user] ptp-user] Kepler environment management *** oops ?

In the Error Log view. Window>Show View>Other then General>Error Log

Regards,
Greg

On Jul 15, 2013, at 2:39 PM, Christoph Pospiech <Christoph.Pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Monday, July 15, 2013 11:31:00 Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I wouldn't have expected this behavior, but somehow the environment must be
> being changed so that the .bashrc no longer gets executed. You could try
> turning on the logging option (Preferences>Remote
> Development>RemoteTools>Environments>Generic Host) to see what commands are
> actually being executed. Note you need to restart Eclipse for this setting
> to be used.
>
> Regards,
> Greg

Greg,

found the menus and configured logging - Where do I find the logs (again) ? Sorry, I am sort of sure that I asked that question before - but unfortunately, I keep forgetting the answer.
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech
High Performance & Parallel Computing