Re: [ptp-user] Adding C/C++ Nature to a general synchronized project.

Christoph,

I'm not sure we can do much to help in this situation, since you're using the CDT conversion wizard which knows nothing about synchronized projects. I think the only thing we could do is provide a "convert synchronized project to C/C++ project" wizard. I think your case would definitely be "not recommended or supported". For completeness, we should probably provide such a wizard, but there are other higher priority issues that need to be addressed first.

Cheers,
Greg