[ptp-user] Synchronizing large projects

I have a large project which I attempted to make into a remote synchronized project. After making the changes, I asked to sync now. After a long pause, the sync failed with a message about an internal error, and I started getting this message on all my windows:

bash: fork: retry: No child processes
bash: fork: retry: No child processes
bash: fork: retry: No child processes

With difficulty, I managed to get a "pkill java" command to run, and killed the JVM. My searches in Bugzilla have not found an existing problem of this nature. Has anyone else seen it before? Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers,
Steve

Back to the top